TZ Best Execution offers instant analysis and reporting for the monitoring of traders, brokers and execution desks. The eflow software satisfies all new regulations under MiFID II in terms of taking “all sufficient steps”, facilitating the execution of transactions that achieve the best possible results for clients. MiFID II has upgraded this wording from “reasonable steps” in 2018.
TZ Best Execution covers all bases, facilitating bespoke solutions for all varieties of financial firm, including:
- Multi-venue analysis against 250+ global venues, with 10 years of historical data analysis.
- Multi-asset monitoring including Equities, Futures and derivatives thereof, Fixed Income (including High yield, Distressed and CDS), FX Spot, FX FWDS and FX Options, CFDs and Commodities.
- TZ can define the parameters and logic in Best Execution policies and provide a practical demonstrationof the efforts which are being made to follow Best Execution Best efforts and regulations for all types of client scenario.
- Assess performances in terms of Best Execution under different verticals, for example, Brokers, Teams, Platforms and Counterparties.
- Complete and total access to all data stored in TZ, and the enhanced ability to data mine at any stage and with any parameters. From this data, it is easy to formulate a range of reports and tests in a matter of seconds.
- Run pre-set reports, set alerts or compile bespoke reports, which can be exported to Excel or PDF.
TZ can deal with huge datasets and produce reports focusing on any area that you require. Its flexibility and ability to be all-encompassing sets it apart from any other software solution.
TZ: Best Execution Standard Alerts
- TZ: Best Execution benchmarks against Best Bid and Best Ask “Touch”
- TZ: Best Execution benchmarks against time constraints and Implementation Shortfall
- TZ: Best Execution benchmarks against Venue
- TZ: Best Execution benchmarks against a moving VWAP rather than a daily VWAP, for accuracy
- TZ: Best Execution provides Interactive Exportable Graphs