Working With eflow Global

We’re an innovative, dynamic team of RegTech professionals looking to help maintain the integrity of financial markets and help financial firms meet their regulatory requirements.

A platform for the future, 20 years in the making

For 2 decades, we have been developing a platform which has helped countless firms, from small start ups to tier 1 banks, meet the regulatory compliance requirements.

Our work in the RegTech space has recently landed us a spot on the RegTech100 list, a list of the 100 most innovative and influential RegTech firms in the world as decided by an impartial panel of experts.

Our offerings include post-trade surveillance, best execution and transaction cost analysis, custom and bespoke regulatory reporting, transaction reporting and MiFID II record keeping.

We found a problem with the way compliance was working, so we set about trying to fix it.

Every day, compliance professionals and decision makers buy bespoke compliance products. This can seem like the best approach - why not go for a solution that’s been built from the ground up, specifically for you?

The problem is, that these bespoke solutions come with a shelf life. If you’re not constantly paying for system updates and rebuilds, then that bespoke solution will eventually become outdated, and eventually obsolete.

We saw the danger of this from the beginning. Instead of building every client system from the ground-up, we decided to build a platform. We wanted a standardised platform that could serve as the foundation for any number of client systems, allowing them to be implemented quickly and updated across the board with just a few lines of code.

We got that platform when we built PATH.

For any given client system, around 70% of what you see is standardised and pre-built by PATH. The remaining 30% is client-specific work carried out by our development team.

This split allows us to continuously update all client systems with minimal effort and, more importantly, with no disruption to you. PATH gives us constancy, adaptability and resilience. There’s no shelf life, no planned obsolesence. When new challenges arise, as they inevitabily will, we will have a platform built specifically to adapt and improve.

Opportunities

Bristol Opportunities

Business Analyst

Support

Development

Data Analyst

No Travel Required

Support

Model Developer

Sales

Onboarding

Senior Technical Support

Support

Product

Occasional Travel

Reading Opportunities

Business Analyst

Support

Development

Data Analyst

No Travel Required

Support

Model Developer

Sales

Onboarding

Internships

Send us a CV

Can’t find a specific role that suits you but still want to apply? You can still send us a CV using the button below and we will be in contact if we think you could be a good fit for any future opportunities.