Data Analyst - Intern
This is an outstanding opportunity to join a fast-growing company and discover what a career with us is all about. You’ll find out first hand if the career of Data Analysis is for you. Do well and you could be offered a graduate job.
The Internship is ideal for an enthusiastic third year or postgraduate student to work alongside specialists and client projects to give you the best insight into the role and the company. You’ll have the opportunity to build networks with your colleagues and peer group.
As a Data Analyst, your role will involve:
- Working on projects from briefs and requirements
- Pulling data from internal and external sources and do hands on analysis with statistical modelling tools
- Basic querying of SQL databases
- Working with a variety of trading and back-office systems within financial services
- Utilising Microsoft Excel up to an advanced level with macros
Skills and Experience
Experience isn’t essential, but we do require lots of enthusiasm and a passion for our business. You’ll need to be adaptable with a thirst for knowledge
Skills that will help include:
- Basic knowledge of Windows and generally computer literate
- Self-motivated with ability to work with minimal supervision
- Ability to write basic SQL queries to pull data
- Ability to use initiative to source data required to meet project briefs
- Education within Sciences or Maths
- Confident and a quick learner
Apply For This Role
Interested in this position? Send us a CV using the button below.