Senior Product Manager
This is an outstanding opportunity for a Senior Product Manager to join a fast-growing company.
The Product Manager will help design, strategise and execute customer focused solutions. You will work with an in-house development team to deliver customer focused solutions, using innovative proprietary and industry standard products.
This role has the potential to grow into a more senior role and eventually to reach the position of Chief Product Officer across the whole product set at eflow, a role which is currently performed by the Chief Strategy Officer.
As Senior Product Manager, your role will involve:
- Being responsible for helping to shape the creation of future RegTech products
- Delivering the vision of the Chief Strategy Officer and CEO
- Finding the best solution for our Regtech product clients, acting as a Subject Matter Expert
- Conducting market and competitor research to ensure eflow has a market leading product
- Working with the Head of Development and their team of talented product-minded engineers to achieve a common growth goal
- Leading Sprint planning and maintaining the product direction based on the team’s roadmap and priorities
- Providing walk-throughs as part of user acceptance, to both delivery and clients, and ensures documentation is updated
- Reporting to the Chief Strategy Officer
Applicants for this role should meet the following requirements:
- Have 6+ years of experience building a mobile or web app products, preferably with direct experience in Regtech/Fintech/ wealth product/s across UK and Europe
- Be a fintech and finance enthusiast.
- Be able to manage a team of engineers, speak their language and are able to communicate business needs in a constructive & timely way.
- Be able to transmit your enthusiasm to your team and make sure you are all working effectively towards your goal.
- Be excited to work in an established business already disrupting Regtech in the financial industry and see it grow.
Apply For This Role
Interested in this position? Send us a CV using the button below.