TZ for Market Abuse is a comprehensive solution to the EU’s Market Abuse Regulation (MAR) compliance. It combines the comprehensive benefits of an off-the-shelf product with the flexibility of a custom-built system.
Am I compliant with MAR?
TZ Market Abuse was first released in 2009 and further enhanced in 2016 to ensure full compliance with the new Market Abuse Regulations. We worked closely with industry experts and regulators for both development stages, and still run quarterly development cycles to make sure our product is always up to date with the latest market abuse regulations.
What are the key features of TZ for Market Abuse?
TZ for Market Abuse offers a number of features to make detection and prevention of market abuse simple for your firm:
- Multi-asset analysis against global corporate and regulatory news sources. This includes tracking events that may lead to market movement
- Straightforward case management and an easily customisable workflow to mirror your existing procedures
- Analysis of structured data, in the form of transactional or trade data
- Analysis of unstructured data, such as social media, instant chat or voice
- The option of preset or bespoke reports, which are exportable to Excel or PDF
- The capacity to handle large volumes of data, anywhere from hundreds to millions of trades per day
What Asset Classes are Covered?
Why choose TZ for Market Abuse?
With the EU’s recent attempts to prevent market abuse with the implementation of its Market Abuse Regulations, it’s never been more important to have a comprehensive system in place to counter market abuse and understand the ways it might occur. Your system will need to be regularly updated to meet the changing market abuse regulations, and will need to be able to reduce the risk of false positives – a problem often made worse by legacy systems that tend to struggle with time pressure and large volumes of data.
With TZ for Market Abuse, you will have all the benefits of an off-the-shelf solution with the adaptability and flexibility of a custom-built solution. It’s incredibly easy to use and can handle the large-scale reporting measures you’ll need for MAR compliance.
TZ for Market Abuse comes with the following features:
- The ability to reduce false positives, through easily customisable parameters, business logic editing capabilities and exception based handling
- Regular updates in line with new regulatory requirements, to ensure your preventative market abuse measures are always up to date
- Regular updates to meet industry best practices across asset classes and global regulatory authorities
- The creation, scheduling and sharing of custom supports made easy, including charts and graphs
- Hosting via eflow’s infrastructure, minimising your IT requirements and inhouse disruption
With TZ Surveillance for Market Abuse, you’ll also get the following benefits:
- Compliance with the regulatory requirements of the Market Abuse Directive (MAD), MAD II and MAR
- The ability to detect changes in trading activity patterns which may potentially signal market abuse
- Help with responding to all regulatory or stakeholder queries
What are the standard Benchmarks?
“It’s the intuitive nature of TZ that makes working with this solution so simple. The system is designed to be used by compliance and ultimately to save my time which is precious. I achieve so much more because of it.”
Compliance Officer at Top 10 Alternative Asset Manager
‘Eflow’s maturity as a software provider has restored my faith in a handshake. A promise that what was offered in project inception was delivered’
Compliance Officer at Leading UK AIM broker