TZ for Market Abuse combines the benefits of a comprehensive, off-the-shelf solution with the adaptability and flexibility of a custom-built solution
Am I covered for MAR?
Working with Industry experts and Regulators TZ Market Abuse was released in 2009 and further enhanced in 2016 preparation for MAR. Quarterly development cycles ensures TZ is always up-to-date with regulation.
What are the Key features?
- Multi-asset analysis against Global Corporate and Regulatory News Sources tracking Market moving events.
- Case Management and customisable workflow to mirror existing procedures
- Analysis of Structured data in the form of Transactional/Trade data
- Analysis Unstructured data such as Social Media, Instant Chat or Voice
- Pre-set o bespoke reports, exportable to Excel or PDF.
- Volume handling for Hundreds up to Millions of Trades per day
What Asset Classes are Covered?
Why TZ, Market Abuse Module?
TZ for Market Abuse combines the benefits of a comprehensive, off-the-shelf solution with the adaptability and flexibility of a custom-built solution and offers the following features:
- Helps reduce false positives through customizable parameters, business logic editing capabilities and exception based handling
- Provides regular upgrades in line with new regulatory requirements and industry best practices across asset classes and global regulatory authorities
- Makes it easy to create, schedule and share custom reports, including charts and graphs
- Minimizes IT requirements by hosting via eflow’s infrastructure
- Enables firms to enforce defined compliance workflow, maintain complete audit trails of alert investigations and documentation, and generate comprehensive management reports across the alert database.
TZ – Surveillance for Market Abuse offers the following benefits:
- Cover the regulatory requirements of MAD, MAD II and MAR
- Detects changes in trading activity patterns that may be potential abuse
- Helps you respond to all regulatory or stakeholder queries