Trade Lifecycle Management
Many firms struggle to manually process increasingly complex financial products across a myriad of fragmented systems. The PATH platform is designed to be highly scalable, easily integrated to existing back and middle office environments of Banks, Brokers and Asset Managers.
The PATH Platform delivers:
- Enhanced operational controls by consolidating fragmented post-trade multi – asset infrastructures into one consolidated platform.
- A replacement for legacy systems and paper based processes Providing a single STP platform for Improved return on Investment (ROI)
- A Highly scalable solution where increased trade volumes have minimal impact on operations and reduced operational costs
- Total trade ownership, delivering exceptions to users through the in-built exception handler
- Reduced operational Risk through automated, workflow based solution that provides a transparent and audited view across the full Trade lifecycle.
A PATH workflow model is a predefined solution that may be modified to reflect the client’s business needs and access their systems. Models are available for:
- Foreign Exchange
- Money Market
- Client Valuations
- Static Data Aggregation and Dissemination